Stop abusing your boyfriends and yes what you are doing is abuse.
- Yelling at him in front of his friends
- Hitting or slapping him when he does or says something you don’t like
- Telling him he doesn’t have a choice when it comes to decisions that involve both of you
- Telling him he can’t hang out with friends because you don’t like him
- Telling him to not talk to other girls even if they are his friend
- Forcing him to spend every moment with you
- Belittling him and pointing out all his flaws
- Calling him stupid or making fun of him for making a mistake
- Threatening to break up with him if he doesn’t do what you want
- Being emotionally manipulative and crying until he does what you want
- Accusing him of cheating every time he’s not with you
- Blow up is phone if he doesn’t text you every five minutes
- Telling him you are the must thing that has ever happened to him and no one else will love
- Physically attacking him when ever you are mad
- Forcing him to have sex despite that fact that he said he didn’t want to
- Invading his privacy by going through his phone
- Getting mad at him for changing his password and demanding he tell you what it is
If a guy did any of these things to a girl it would be considered abuse but since its the other way around its considered normal. Throughout High school I saw many girl treating their boyfriends like shit. Sometime even physically abusing them in the hallways and no one trying to stop it because its a girl attacking a boy.
Boys: If your girlfriend does anything on this list leave her. It is abuse and you deserve better.
Girls: if you find your self doing anything on this list to your boyfriend you need to knock it off because you are being abusive.
My brother was abused by his babies mom and it started like this and escalated to child abuse and neglect.
You don’t deserve to be screamed at, ignored, or assaulted.
Not showing affection when she wants or not hugging her before class) or missing a phone call doesn’t warrant getting cussed out or hit.
Lol, I lost 5 followers from reblogging this. That’s fine, y’all can go
Whole lot of grown women do this too.
Just wanna throw these in too
- Being passive aggressive with him when he wants to spend time with friends or doing other things
- controlling when he’s able to go out with friends
- Breaking up his friendships with other girls just because you’re insecure
- Making him feel like his opinions in decisions that affect the both of you are irrelevant and don’t matter
- SENDING HIS NUMBER TO STRANGERS TO TEST IF HE’S LOYAL OR NOT
- testing him in anyway in general without his knowledge or permission (example: catfishing! it’s manipulative and weird don’t fucking do that)
- taking money/credit cards without permission to spend on things without his knowledge ( had an ex friend do this constantly to her boyfriend and she’d always condone it because “he’ll get over it” )
- guilting him for hanging out with friends/family over you and making him choose between you and friends/family
- telling him “you don’t love me if you *insert harmless activity he wants to do here* “
- being rude or mean to him in front of others to assert dominance or power over him
- downloading apps to spy on his phone activity (yes, this is a thing “”regular”” people do) or snooping on his social media to see who he’s talking to
- hitting him, slapping him, punching him, shoving him. literally how do people not understand slapping your male partner is bad. people tend to find this funny in media and society and its weird. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR PARTNER WITHOUT PERMISSION.
I come from a family of very forward and manipulative women and i see it in media all the time. it’s fucked and people need to not be accepting of young girls acting like snot-nosed, abusive shit heads that think they can get away with manipulation and cruelty because they happen to be girls.
and let me add this. ABUSIVE TEEN GIRLFRIENDS TURN INTO ABUSIVE GROWN ASS WOMEN GIRLFRIENDS WHO TURN INTO ABUSIVE WIVES.
if you have an abusive teen or young adult gf right now fellas, leave. don’t let her use you to get her shit right. you’ll be so fucked up by the time she gets it together if she ever does and believe that most likely she won’t.
Can i just add that ive seen young queer girls do this to their girlfriends. Girls can be abusers and you are right to leave.
Women/young girls can definitely be just as abusive. I knew a young man that got ran over and had his leg broken by his girlfriend because (in her words he annoyed her) He refused to press charges.
Another young lady started to hit her ex boyfriend because he wouldn’t take her back because of the abuse. He called the cops on her and they literally started laughing at him because she was very petite in comparison to him. Anyone can be abusive and I wish more people understood that.
dammit I’d spam my blog if i reblog this more than once but dude this is really important.
Oh my god. This is so important.